From the Recipe File of Susan Egelseer
Americus Garden Inn Bed & Breakfast
504 Rees Park
Americus, GA 31709
(229) 931-0122 or (888) 758-4749
PEANUT BUTTER FEATHER PANCAKES
Yield: 12 pancakes
1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
2 TBS sugar
2 TBS baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 beaten egg
1/3 cup crunchy or creamy peanut butter
1 cup milk
1 TBS oil
1. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a small mixing bowl combine egg with peanut butter until blended. Stir in milk and oil.
3. Make a well in the center of dry ingredients. Add wet mixture all at once and stir just till blended.
4. Let the batter rest for at least 10 minutes.
5. Pour about ¼ cup batter onto lightly greased griddle. Cook until bubbled and edges are dry. Flip and cook other side.